Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 Fine Grains







One day, I was off on one of my bunny trails through blog world and came across this pillow. WOW! I have to find this person. I did and her name is Kymberley of 3 Fine Grains. I called and spoke to Kymberley and loved her immediately. We were kindred spirits. Of course, I asked her to participate in my show last October. Kymberley's booth was absolutely beautiful. Kymberely uses old hand woven “Authenticated Original” German grain sacks and re-designs them into wall hanging, tables, pillows and furniture. Because of the rarity of the German sacks and the fact that Kymberley's designs are amazing, her creations are becoming quite the coveted item and she receives calls from around the country. You can find Kymberley's creations a Bungalow Antique Shop in Agoura, Ca. Or come visit her at my April show.

No comments:

Post a Comment