Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bungalow Antiques




Love the color of this motel chair!


I want to introduce you to Bungalow Antiques. My last October show, I had the pleasure of having Kymberley from 3 Fine Grains participate in my show. While the show was going, Kymberley introduced me to Karen, Kim and Marion from Bungalow Antiques where Kymberley has a space. They were darling just like Kymberley said. Since I hand pick my vendors, it is important to me that people have a kind spirit beside having wonderful things so I iinvited them to participate in April. They said yes! Not only do these girls have a great eye, I love that fact that they are always looking to re-invent and re-vitalize odds and ends that they find. They definitely fit the theme of my show "Stylishly Green".

1 comment:

  1. So glad Bungalow will be there. Karen & Team have a fabulous store and are wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete