Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Primitives by Donna



I hand pick all my vendors but sometimes I will have someone cancel and I rely on my vendors to reccomend someone perfect to replace the vacancy. They never let me down. This is how I met Donna and Ray. Donna and Ray have been participating in shows for many years and I have learned so much from them. A lot of times when you visit a booth in an antique store that specializes in Primitives and Americana, everything is lined up on shelves and not very interesting unless you are interested just in Primitives. Not with Donna and Ray though. Their booth is full of texture and whimsy. You want to linger and take it all in. Besides the booth being wonderful so are Donna and Ray so please visit them in the Barn on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment