Monday, June 14, 2010

Flea Markets!


I don't know if you start feeling this way, but I get this yearning in my mind that I need a fix of a FLEA MARKET! After my show, I usually take some time off from hunting but usually no more than a month. Well, it is going on 3 months since my last fix of this.



I am starting to get that wild eye thing going on. I turned to my husband on Saturday and said "I have to go! See you in a couple of hours." I remembered that my friend Stephanie told me that her new little store Ruby Rose is open on Saturdays. I couldn't get there fast enough. I rushed in and thankful that I was the only person in the store at that time and as I roamed around the store, I could feel myself calming down. At last... I found two side tables that I will use at my daughter's bridal shower, old leather suitcase, silver bowl and some silver napkin rings. It definitely took the edge off my anxiety.



Here is Stephanie and her cute family. Don't they have a sense of style! Be sure to visit Ruby Rose when you are in the area.

I am SO looking forward to going to Alameda in a couple of weeks to find some treasures. If you haven't visited this little gem of a store in San Luis Obispo, CA, you are missing out.
I will be posting some pictures soon and will be updating you on my fall show. I cannot believe it will be here in less than four months!

1 comment:

  1. Three months is a long time. Sometimes the markets are so good I'm gone for twice as long as intended.

    ReplyDelete