Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer



The months are flying by with the planning of the wedding, buying for Christmas for Susan Branch and my October Show just right around the corner. I have been hard pressed to find time to enjoy the summer. Things are moving along though. My daughter picked up her dress, I FOUND a dress and I have all the vendors lined up for the Fall Show. I am very excited to have Rachel Ashwell as my special guest. Rachel will be signing her new book and giving an inspirational talk about her business. I feel that Rachel Ashwell was the first one to validate what we do. To look for the diamond in the rough while we are junking. It will be a lot of fun so keep checking as it gets closer to October 2nd. Tootles and off to make my next list. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment