Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jenny K and Melissa of Junk Girls





I love for you to meet Jenny K and Melissa of Junk Girls. I have only known Jenny and Melissa since last October but feel that we have been friends forever. I met Jenny K through another friend that mentioned that Jenny was an artist that used vintage items and recycled them into art. This piqued my interest and I went over to the studio that was showing her art. I stopped dead in my tracks! Jenny has a knack of taking items that most people would throw away and turning them into thought provoking, textural pieces of art for your home. Jenny has recently started making lighting and furniture that is just amazing. Melissa is getting known for her "bling" and has started designing other items that will be revealed at the show. Both Melissa and Jenny have also been such a strong support for my show and a such wonderful friends to me. Their booth is right next to mine so be sure to visit and be prepared to be enthralled by what they have created. Visit them at www.junkgirls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment