Friday, September 3, 2010

Polly Jane's




I met Polly over 10 years ago when she used to have this little shop in the Village of Arroyo Grande. I remember walking into this rustic building filled with the fresh scents of eucalyptus, lavender and bay leaves. Polly was busy making different kinds of wreaths and building some whimsical birdhouse. It was heavenly! I met up with her at a local art fair and she was really into recycling and re-purposing. Of course, Polly is now part of the show. Polly is making these amazing felt flowers and scarfs out of old wool sweaters. I loved them! Well for my October show, Polly will be bringing her amazing bay leaf wreaths along with the incredible flowers and scarfs she makes. You will love Polly with her infectious laughter and incredible creations. Be sure to stop by their quickly before all the wreaths are gone.

Check previous post this morning on Linda of Linda's Holiday Dreams.

1 comment: