Monday, September 13, 2010

Women's Shelter Program of San Luis Obispo County



If you have attended Remnants of the Past or follow my blog, you know that I sponsor a charity at each event. This show's charity is the Women's Shelter Program of San Luis Obispo. In the past, I have attended functions to raise money for this program but not really knowing exactly what this program is really about. The Women's Shelter Program is committed to recognizing and responding to our community's need for comprehensive multicultural domestic violence and child abuse services. It is frightening to think that this cycle that these children see and live with is then handed down to future generations. The Women's Shelter Program helps provide counseling to help prevent this from happening. I am very honored to be able to help in anyway I can to facilitate this program. My next show on October 2nd, I will be donating a portion of my entrance fees to help this program. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment