Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birds of a Feather



I have known Bonnie of Birds of a Feather for as long as I have been in this business. Whenever, my hubbie and I would head up to Cambria, her store was a must to visit. I could spend hours in there! Every little nook had something that would entice you to linger. Bonnie is incredible hunter and has a way of gathering her treasures together in a way that you JUST have to have it! Bonnie no longer has her store so that she can spend more time with her grandkids and bring US all her goodies to the shows that she participates in. You will adore Bonnie when you meet her as much as I do. Go say to her at her booth in the Barn.

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie is such a sweetheart! Love her and all of her pretties :)

    Gwynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambria has lost a treasure. :( My mom and I always made a point of dropping in to see her latest window displays and were so sorry to discover she had closed so quietly. She must have known we would have put up a fuss. Now we will have to wait for your show. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

    ReplyDelete