Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tama Starr




I have know Tama since my La de Da days nearly fifteen years ago. Tama would call me and tell me that she had some things for me to look at and off I went. Tama can take something out of nothing and repurpose it to something wonderful. I lost touch with Tama a few years ago but met up with her at a flea market. I was so happy to see that she was still following her creative gifts and I immediately asked Tama to join our Remnants family and was so happy that she accepted. She has this internal gift to be able to see into people's hearts and bring out the best in them and I can always count on Tama to encourage me and to bring her best to the show in spirit and treasures. Say hi to Tama! You will love her.

4 comments:

  1. hi Tama! I love your chalkboards!! Way too cute! I will be by to see you. kathee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bare lampshade used as a cage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved her booth and her spirit! She is such a creative soul too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama is so very creative and giving. Love her

    ReplyDelete