Monday, May 9, 2011

Reflecting...

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark

I just found This quote this morning and it so fits well how I feel right now. This past Spring show was more than I expected, dreamed and a blessing in disguise. I've felt the gamut of emotions from disbelief, awe, fear and joy. I am embracing each and everyone of them. I am learning to embrace an obstacle and look where it leads. It is pretty exciting! I have so many ideas and changes for my Fall show and will share with you in the coming weeks. I will leave you with the slide show my friend, Jenny, Live Artfully Productions, made of the show the night before.




1 comment:

  1. I love all these videos that Jenny from Live Artfully does! You will too!

    ReplyDelete