Monday, August 29, 2011

Atelier de Campagne


I like for you to welcome back Trinidad, Johan and Martin of Atelier de Campagne. I invited this handsome trio to my last Spring Show and of course, they wowed everyone. Trinidad and Johan travel across Europe to find the best finds in the look they both love. They also marry pieces together to create one of a kind pieces. They have just returned from an incredible trip to Europe which they blogged across the country. I loved reading their blog as they traveled from place to place documenting their adventures.


Please welcome Johan, Trinidad and Martin!



6 comments:

  1. I love this trio too!! LOVE LOVE their finds! Always one of my first stops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see all the treasure you've found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy! Thank you for this! Someone just posted this on Facebook and I saw it. We are now all three sitting here smiling.

    Trinidad, Johan and Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they just the best??? So glad to see they'll be at Remnants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't they just the greatest? I'm thrilled that they will be participating in Remnants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handsome and wonderful things to sell....what a combination!
    See you at the show!

    ReplyDelete