Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sorenson Farm Antiques






I like you to meet Judy of Sorenson Farm Antiques. Judy has been with me since the very beginning of Remnants of the Past. Judy with the help of her friend, Deanne and Judy's handy dandy husband, Lee, create the most amazing displays I've ever seen. They are known for their chandeliers and they are hung everywhere, bed frames and anything else that they can convince Lee to hang while he is perched on top a VERY tall ladder. Lee is such a good sport when us women start getting creative. Judy has a knack of finding and re-purposing her finds and all displayed in beautiful vignettes. I can hardly wait to see what they have up their sleeve for this Fall Show. I know I've said this before but you just have to tease Lee and tell him that you want the highest hung chandelier and watch his expression. :~) It is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment