Thursday, September 29, 2011

Down Home Antiques




I met Peggy and her husband Don of Down Home Antiques at my last show but I felt that I've known her for ages. I've heard about her wonderful store in Orange for years and was thrilled to finally meet her. Peggy has been on my waiting list and when an opening came up, I immediately called her. Peggy and Don catered mostly to the people that love American Country but also bring in patriotic, garden and cottage finds. You will love her displays and her great finds so please welcome Peggy and Don!


1 comment:

  1. So happy to see Peggy and Don joining the show!! They have a great eye .. Peggy is a purist at heart , traveling all over the Country to bring the best primitives , and great antiques to their wonderful store in Orange circle!! Can't wait to see what they bring to the show!! Their both amazing!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete