Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Paula's Vintage Finds









I would like to introduce you to Paula of Paula's Vintage Finds.
I do not even remember how many years ago that I met Paula but when you do meet her, you feel like you have met a best friend. Paula is one of the hardest working women I know. If there is a sale, she will be there shopping away for her next show. If you need a helping hand, Paula is there. I also know that she has a garage full of incredible finds that she has been saving for that one special show. And guess what? Paula decided that Remnants is the show that we get to see the things that she has been storing away for years. Yippee!!! Paula is going to debut at Remnants of the Past for the first time and you are going to have to out run me to get there first!

Welcome Paula!




No comments:

Post a Comment