Friday, September 9, 2011

Totem Salvaged




I kept hearing from vendors from all over about this woman that makes amazing bags and recovered furniture pieces out of vintage needlepoint and navajo rugs. I filed it away in my brain. A received a call from one of my vendors participating in the show that she was going to have to cancel because they were moving that weekend and next thing I know, I receive an email from Stephanie, Totem Salvaged. I looked at her website and was immediately intrigued. What talent! Stephanie loves finding abandoned objects like old horse reins to use as handles for a purse or for a back pack. She is especially in love with old needlepoints, horse blankets and navajo rugs. Please welcome Stephanie of Totem Salvaged!


1 comment:

  1. sigh. I better save up some more! This show ...you have gathered the BEST vendors ever. xo Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete