Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Verena's Go Gourmet


Historic Village of Arroyo Grande


One of things I really enjoy is cooking. I was at an estate sale in Carmel one time and came across a whole set of All Clad Cookware for $100! It was brand new and that started me on the way of having wonderful cookware and great ingredients for cooking. I work just outside of the Village of Arroyo Grande and stopped by this little store called Verena's Go Gourmet. Of course, I had to stop. This is a charming little kitchen shop filled with best cookware, teas from around the world and my new favorite thing that I am obsessed with, aged balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Verena has a tasting bar and I bellied right up to that bar. I was in heaven! Of course, I left with my 25 year old aged balsamic vinegar and I was a happy girl. Make it one of your stops while you are here for the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment