Thursday, September 22, 2011

William's Antiks




I met William and his wife, Katie, of William's Antiks, at a flea market in Southern California about 10 years ago. I was always intrigued by his booth from the artwork, maps, enamelware, linens and club chairs that William finds during his travels in France. I invited William to Remnants about 3 years ago and was impressed not only by his treasures but more importantly by the type of person he is. Everyone is in a hectic mood when unloading and preparing their spaces for the following day. I look over and there is William helping a vendor move boxes, furniture and generally just helping everyone. I thought, this is genuinely a special man. When he was done, he quietly went back to his booth and created his magic. With his working schedule, shows and young family, William has not been a part of Remnants shows for a couple of years but I am happy to say, he is back! You will love his mix of French Urban, bistro, and modernism.

Please welcome William of William's Antiks!

1 comment:

  1. Merci Judy! We are so looking forward to the show. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete