Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glorie

IMG_5488 

I have been a long time fan of Mary of Glorie for many years.  I love her handmade items that are mixed with her antiques and she always does an awesome and creative job of designing her booth.  I love her honesty, integrity and her wit.  Here's Mary...

   1.  What is the funniest antique item that you have purchased from an antique show or flea market? and why?


I cannot think of one funny thing-NOT ONE!! (sorry) 

2.  If you had to leave your home because of a natural disaster, what collection of yours would you grab first and why?



I would only grab personal photos-To me, the rest is just stuff, but boy would I start shopping for more with great gusto-

3.  If you were to write a book about your life, what would the title be and why?



My book would be called "Opinions", because I've always got a definite opinion!

Please welcome Mary of Glorie!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment