Monday, April 6, 2015

Girlfriend Times at Remnants of the Past






Nothing warms my heart more is when I go outside to greet the customers so faithfully waiting in line for Remnants to start.  There is always a buzz of excitement between the ladies of what goodies they will find when the doors open.  This is my time to chat with everyone and also to give them a chance to have their picture taken with the crown that is passed down the line.  This sentimental crown was made from bits of costume jewelry that I found in my Mother's home after she had passed.




The customers come from all over the country and I am so grateful for their loyalty to Remnants of the Past!  During the show, I love walking down the aisles and listening to the conversations of the customers.  One of the common threads of conversations is I noticed is that friends are meeting at the show, mothers and daughters spending bonding time together doing what they love and new friendships being cemented out of a mutual love of treasure hunting.  This is the best part!  Out of this observation, I decided to create a "Girlfriend's Ticket Package."  You and three girlfriends can come and enjoy Remnants with our discounted ticket package. Four tickets for $50 ($60 value).  Tickets will be available online until April 20th.  Be sure to buy your tickets soon and spend less time waiting in line and more time treasure hunting!

See you soon!

xoxo

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment