Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Gourmet Food Trucks

One thing that is very important to me when planning for Remnants is the food.  I like to have a variety and we have that for the Santa Barbara Show.  First in the line up is The Burger Bus, my daughters favorite. What I love is that Michael and Cheryl of The Burger Bus support their local growers.  Be prepared to have a GREAT burger! 


Next, is Tacos Pipeye, voted the best tacos in Santa Barbara.  It's a good thing Remnants is two days! I have to make sure I sample something from each truck!  Welcome Tacos Pipeye!





And last is HEAT Culinary. This is a mother and daughter operation.  They have the best sweet and savory waffles around.  Be sure to pick up your morning waffle when you attend Remnants in the morning.






Then to top it all of, we will have a FULL bar with Babcock Winery being the featured wine poured.  



You will never want to leave!

Wear your stretchy clothes!

XOXO

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment