Friday, September 11, 2015

Soulstruck~Babcock Winery

Whenever, I would visit my daughter in Santa Barbara, we would go to garage sales and estate sales.  I would run into this woman and she looked so familiar!  Where have I met her?  Finally, it hit me.  Lisa Boisset was a customer at Remnants of the Past.  We reconnected recently and are collaborating on having Babcock Wines as the featured wine poured at Remnants.  I visited their wine tasting room in Lompoc to discuss this venture and I could hardly keep my eyes from roving all over the place.  Babcock Winery is decorated with vintage and re-purpose items and has the most amazing wines.  Wheels started turning and I asked Lisa if she would consider being a vendor.  Lisa said yes!  You will love Lisa and her incredible style.  

Please welcome Lisa of Soulstruck~Babcock Winery!





XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment