Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Jenny Irene




I haven't met Jenny Sargent of Jenny Irene yet but I can hardly wait!  One day, my friend Jaime called me up one day and said you have to have Jenny as one of your vendors. I hopped onto her website and I knew I was in trouble.... As many of you know, I became a grandma 5 months ago and when I saw that Jenny made handmade vintage items for the home and for babies, I knew Jenny had to be a vendor.  Jenny is inspired by the handmade crafts of far-away lands, the fairy forest and ocean near her home, and modern clothing designs.    After Jenny's daughter was born, Jenny wanted to create beautiful things for her world.  Soft playmats and sweet stuffed animals from kantha quilts that she had discovered for her wedding years earlier; wall hangings made from a vintage kimono shop and mobiles from the driftwood they collected on their walks along the beach together. 

Please welcome Jenny of Jenny Irene!



No comments:

Post a Comment