Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Dreamy Whites and Remnants of the Past Vintage Show

I don't know if it is true for you, but I love following blogs and the inspiration that can be found there. One of my favorite bloggers is Maria Carr of Dreamy Whites Lifestyle. Maria is not only a very talented photographer - you will get lost in her photos - but has a wonderful sense of style. Her style is French Farmhouse and her home is filled with treasures from France. Maria has an online store called Dreamy Whites and she truly only fills her store with items she loves. Well this takes me to the exciting news I want to share: Remnants of the Past and Dreamy Whites have partnered up and will be giving away three $100 Gift Certificates to the Dreamy Whites online store. Yes, I said 3! You can sign up here, or better yet, come to the show on Friday, April 15th and Saturday, April 16th and sign up there! The winner will be announced Saturday, April 16th in the afternoon. You can follow Maria of Dreamy Whites here:
Instagram:  dreamywhiteslifestyle
 
 
Come spend the weekend shopping at  Remnants of the Past.  It was voted one of the best vintage shows in the US in the March issue of Flea Market Decor.
 
Friday, April 15th, 2016  1pm-7pm
Saturday, April 16th, 2016  10am-4pm
 
Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton

Follow me on:


 
   
               
 
View on Instagram Like us on Facebook Visit our blog 

1 comment:

  1. I DIDNOT know YOU had a BLOG!Now where do I sign up?OFF TO DO SO!

    ReplyDelete