Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grateful

Grateful....Many times I find myself worrying or fretting over something that has happened. I took the day off today and was drinking my coffee and thinking of things I needed to get done for my antique show. I stopped and thought...I am so blessed to be able to even have an antique show. To pursue my passion, to have the support of my husband in whatever I choose to do, and to have family and friends encourage and love me. I am truly blessed!



I am getting so excited for my next antique show, Remnants of the Past, on October 18th. I love Fall and it is so beautiful at the Barn where I have my show. I am really excited because my show will be featured in November issue of Romantic Homes magazine. It will be on the stands the second week of October. Every show, my vendors seem to outdo themselves in their displays and the interesting things they find all over the world. It is such a fun day. Not only to I get to enjoy my passion, the thrill of the hunt, I also get to see all the friends I have made over the years. Looking forward to seeing all of you!



1 comment:

  1. My husband and friends are also so supportive...it wouldn't be as much fun without them cheering me on the whole time. It would be amazing to come to your show!

    ReplyDelete