Monday, June 8, 2009

Pinch me...

I don't know if most of you know that I grew up in So. California. I moved up to the Central Coast about 28 years ago. When I was growing up, I remember driving to Newport Beach every weekend when I was in high school. I LOVED going to the beach. When I was dreaming, I would dream that I lived at the beach. Twenty eight years ago, that dream became reality. My husband and I live in a small beach community on the Central Coast in a small 1300 square foot house. Last Friday night, my husband and I had a quiet dinner at a restaurant around the corner from our home. It sits right on the cliff. It still takes my breath away and I want to pinch myself that I actually live here. Here are few photos of that evening and you will realize why I feel this way.




Craigs list 007 


Craigs list 006 


This is where my husband surfed when he was a young boy.


Craigs list 009 


This is the path that I walk behind these two hotels down to the beach. One warm evening,  my husband and I stopped by one of these hotels and they served us martinis on a linen covered table right on the cliff. It was SO romantic! Now, you know why I feel so blessed to live where we do. I never fail to marvel at the beauty of this coast.



No comments:

Post a Comment