Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Euro-Linens

It has been awhile since I have posted but I have been getting ready for my Fall show on October 10th, 2009. I have improved my website to include the names of the vendors that I will have at each show. I will be introducing each of my vendors before the show. I have an amazing group of people for this show. I proudly present Euro-Linens owned by a darling couple Eric and Daniela. They sell vintage textiles from Europe. They offer antique euro shams to vintage ticking pillows of their design. I met Eric and Daniela at a flea market around six years ago. I bought from them frequently for my store. When I decided that I was going to give this show, I invited them to participate. They agreed! I was so honored because they are known everywhere. They have done each show since. One of my favorites are their Rag Book pillows made from vintage cloth children's books.


 


IMG_3447


 


IMG_3371


A sampling of their beautiful antique euro shams.


Then they have these wonderful antique night dresses. Of course, Daniela wears one at each show but why doesn't mine look like how it looks on her??? Please visit Eric and Daniela at their booth inside the booth. It is always a treat!





No comments:

Post a Comment