Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Romantic Country Magazine


RomanticCountryCover


 


 


It is here! I had the pleasure at my last show in April of having Sunday Hendrikson from Romantic Country shoot the show and feature it in their September issue. Sunday also shot a few houses on the Central Coast to be used in future issues. Also, joining me in this issue is Patti from Artful Design. I am so exited to also have Patti join us at my next show on October 10th . Patti is an incredible artist and has the gift of repurposing antiques and many other vintage items into her creations. Patti will be in the barn so make sure to stop by and say hi.


Here are just a few of the items she creates...


 



Seashell%20Bedcrown


I want this bed crown!



Home%20Seashells


Don't you just love these letters.



Six%20sided%20Seashell%20Box


I look forward to you meeting Patti. See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment