Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Indulging in Cottage Antiques

 


Next in the line up of the amazing vendors that I will be having at my October 10th show is Pat Story. I remember walking the aisles of the Alameda Flea Market and I came upon Pat's booth. It is one of those  stop you in your tracks booths. All I remember seeing was huge columns, large trophies and mercury glass. I wanted everything! I couldn't invite Pat fast enough to do my show. I am the lucky one because she said yes.


Pat started her business in 1974 and her style has evolved over time. Pat calls her style sophistated cottage, a mixture of rustic and elegance. Pat couldn't decide what style she loved best so she blended the two. Here are a few photos that were recently taken for a publication.



StoryFM09_2


 



StoryFM09_3


 



StoryFM09_4


 


Not only will you love Pat's style but you will love Pat and her husband, Ray, too!

 



2 comments:

  1. I am just sick that I'll be out of town on show date! Boo Hoo!!!Your vendor line up looks fabulous. I hope you'll announce your net date, far in advance, and pray it isn't the end of March when I'm gone again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I love Pat's style...Can you tell me where these photos are being published? I'd love to get my hands on the publication...Thanks so much, Katie

    ReplyDelete