Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Indulging in Cottage Antiques

 


Next in the line up of the amazing vendors that I will be having at my October 10th show is Pat Story. I remember walking the aisles of the Alameda Flea Market and I came upon Pat's booth. It is one of those  stop you in your tracks booths. All I remember seeing was huge columns, large trophies and mercury glass. I wanted everything! I couldn't invite Pat fast enough to do my show. I am the lucky one because she said yes.


Pat started her business in 1974 and her style has evolved over time. Pat calls her style sophistated cottage, a mixture of rustic and elegance. Pat couldn't decide what style she loved best so she blended the two. Here are a few photos that were recently taken for a publication.



StoryFM09_2


 



StoryFM09_3


 



StoryFM09_4


 


Not only will you love Pat's style but you will love Pat and her husband, Ray, too!

 



3 comments:

  1. I am just sick that I'll be out of town on show date! Boo Hoo!!!Your vendor line up looks fabulous. I hope you'll announce your net date, far in advance, and pray it isn't the end of March when I'm gone again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a fabulous show! I loved every one of your vendors...such creative and loving women. Your property is gorgeous and the way you arrange the barn and sho9w is special. This is the second time I visited your show with my friend Jermaine from French-Kissed. I am hooked and look forward to the next one already. Today I received an email from you that you will be at the CALM Antique Show in SB. I featured the show on my blog also...as I was a member of the CALM Auxiliary for 20 years. This show gets better every year and I look forward to finding you there. Carla http://SantaBarbaraTalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I love Pat's style...Can you tell me where these photos are being published? I'd love to get my hands on the publication...Thanks so much, Katie

    ReplyDelete