Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our first date...

I have one of those wonderful husbands that remembers every little special moment. My close friends know that he keeps a calendar of all the people close to him and records birthdays, anniversaries, and special times in their lifes. When that day arrives, he calls and acknowledges this times in their life. When my hubby woke up this morning and said to me, "Do you know what happened on this day?" "It is the day of our first date and the best day of my life." He warms my heart even after 23 years...We have decided that we need to exercise more, since we have a wedding coming up. We went to our favorite trail and it was still dark but the scents and the sounds were so peaceful. I have captured a few of what we saw.






What a way to start the morning...

Blessings...

Judy

2 comments:

  1. beautiful morning...and congrats on your daughters engagment!!! That was adorable...jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, just found your blog and I like it. thanks for the wonderful pictures of landscape and your family, you and your daughter are really cute.

    ReplyDelete