Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Live Artfully




When my partner and I moved our store to San Luis Obispo, we needed a graphic artist and Jenny was referred to us. I remember when Jenny walked in and sat down with us and started asking questions, I thought this woman has such talent, passion, sense of peace and a great smile and giggle. This is going to be fun! Jenny gets it! Well, everything she designed for us was wonderful. Since then, the store is gone and I am proud to say that Jenny is on my team. When I first conceived the idea of the show, I new that Jenny would be a large part of it. Jenny featured the show in her magazine called Live Artfully. This is a great magazine that brings a community of artists together. What I love about Jenny is that she never says no. I mean that in a sense that, she never sees a road block. Jenny thinks out of the box all the time and I love that part. She now designs blogs, websites, and anything that you would need to promote your business.

On a personal level, over the years of knowing Jenny, I consider her a dear friend. No only is Jenny talented in what she does but she is passionate about everything that she loves. Go Jenny Go!

6 comments:

  1. I feel blessed to call Jenny a friend as well. I love this woman! So nice to see her beautiful and smiling face today on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny is an amazingly talented and beautiful person inside and out....she glows! How fortunate we all are to have her in our lives! Such a lovely posting, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to check that magazine out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dittos to everything you said about Jenny, I feel so very fortunate to call her a friend as well. I truely admire Jenny for her peaceful, can do out look on life and every creative thing she does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Thank gals! I love you all! You made my day, no week... no decade!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I think of Jenny ...I see a warm smile and a peaceful energy that surrounds her in everything she does.....A very nice person to know and a lot of fun to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete