Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Euro-Linens





I met Eric and Dani from Euro-Linens around six years ago. I first came across their beautiful textural linens and great designs at the Long Beach Flea Market. I bought for my store and for myself personally. I love the simplicity and texture of their designs. It can have a very vintage look but also contemporary, also. But more than anything, I just really enjoy the friendship that my husband and I have developed over the past couple years since they joined Remnants. We see Eric and Dani every month when we visit Alameda Flea Market and I am always amazed at Eric's and Dani's talent and what they go through to bring their linens to the consumer. It is quite a process. Along with the ticking, linen sheets, hand towels , pillow cases and the pillows that they design and make, this husband and wife team also sell night dresses. So you think...what am I supposed to do with a vintage night dress? Well, when you see how Dani wears them, you will have to have one. They are the best tunics and Dani has a knack of making a night dress look like something off a chic runway. You will find them in the Barn.I know that you will enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment