Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Green Vase







My daughter, Devon, used to work downtown in the Village of Arroyo Grande. When my birthday or Mother's Day would roll around, she would shop for gifts in this little store called The Green Vase. They were always wonderful gifts. Devon would pick up a piece of my favorite ironstone, linen or jewelry. So of course, I had to check out this little place. This store was literally ten feet by 20 feet but filled with treasures. I could spend hours there and I did. One day, Connie found this great old house a few streets over and bought it. She completely remodeled it and I could hardly wait for her Grand Opening. I was not disappointed. Naturally, I asked Connie to participate in my show and she has been a part of it since the beginning. One of the things that I find fascinating about the vendors, is that they all have an individual eye what appeals to them. Connie is no exception. She finds beauty in the unexpected and then shows you with her displays why you need to have it. You will love her booth and Connie. It will be one of your favorite haunts to visit as it is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment