Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tama Starr




When I opened my store over ten years ago, I would get up every Saturday morning and go to garage sales. There is one part of town where you always love to find garage sales and that is where I met Tama. Tama always had interesting things and we would get to talking. Before long, she would call me when she had her special items for sale. I would always come home with a truck full. Over the years, I lost touch of Tama and wouldn't you know it...just a couple of years ago, I found her selling at the Alameda Flea Market. I was so thrilled to see her again. As always, Tama re-invents herself. She is so creative and I love that uses just about anything and thinks of a way to reuse it in a more creative way. I love all of Tama's handmade items and so will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment