Thursday, April 15, 2010

Retreat Style








My dream one day is to be able to visit the Farm Chicks Show in Spokane. Until that time, I live vicariously through my friend Pam's eyes. She lives in Idaho and visits the show every year. Pam always calls me when she gets back to give me the low down on all the great vendors. I ooohhh and aaahhh as she tells me all the great things that the vendors had brought to the show. Pam always talks about this one couple, Bob and Debi, that are vendors there and how imaginative and great their treasures are. The last time, Pam was totally enthralled by the piano they brought that was completely covered in sheet music.



Isn't this amazing! This baby grand is also a bar. How creative!




One morning while I was on one of my bunny trails through blog world, I came across this blog that was talking about this couple and I saw the picture of the piano. I immediately clicked on the link and there they were, Bob and Debi of Retreat Style. I dreamed through their site and thought... I wonder if they would even consider participating in my show. Before I could think any more about it, I sent them off an email. To my surprise, they responded right back that they would love to come and do the show. I felt like a kid iin a candy store. I was so excited. So I am thrilled to introduce you to Bob and Debi of Retreat Style.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful. It would be fab to spend an afternoon under the tent with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, we are very excited to bring Retreat Style to your wonderful show! Thank you for this gracious and warm introduction to your friends... we'll see you all in one short week!

    Deb @ Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to finally meet Deb! She is a gem, and a display genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, thank you so much for this lovely introduction of Retreat Style to your readers and Fans. We are so thrilled and honored to be participating in your wonderful show! See you in one short week...

    Deb @ Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob and Debi are the most talented couple you could meet. Their creative displays, designs and one of a kind creations are always amazing. You can count on RETREAT to inspire you to refresh your home.

    ReplyDelete