Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cottage Antiques





I am excited to introduce you to one of our new vendors Cordelia and Bob Mendoza of Cottage Antiques. Cordelia contacted me and we chatted and I really enjoyed her vision. Cordelia has been in the antiques business for more than 20 years. She loves to decorate using architectural salvage pieces, French and American antiques mixed with early floral oil paintings from the turn-of-the century 1900 -- all with patinas that are aged to perfection. Cordelia's casual cottage style is a mix of white linen with centuries old painted furniture, elegant glass and estate silver. Her store is in the quaint coastal town of Ocean Beach in San Diego, and is known for its whimsical displays of vintage finds. Cordelia and her husband Bob are always on the hunt for just the right pieces to add to their home and store. So... needless to say, I could hardly wait to see pictures of her treasures. I was not disapointed. Please stop by and say hi to Cordelia and Bob!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you feature each vendor :) How cute is their shop?!
    Cant wait for the show Judy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you choose Cordelia and Bob to be in your show. They are an amazing couple and their work is incredible. Go Cottage Antiques! Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We're sooooo looking forward to meeting everyone and being a part of this terrific event that everyone is talking about.
    Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cordelia is an awesome person with a wonderful mix of vintage things to sell. I wish I could be there to shop and visit with all your fabulous vendors. Christie

    ReplyDelete