Monday, August 23, 2010

Shari DuBois and Cindy Harris




I like you to meet Shari and Cindy. I first met Shari around 12 years ago when I had my little tiny store, Well...La de Da. Shari was an interior designer and would always stop by my shop to find that special something to meet her clients needs or a touch of the unexpected. I love Shari's enthusiasm for what she does and she always puts a smile on my face. I had lost touch with Shari over the years until last year when I participated in the C.A.L.M. Show in Santa Barbara. To my surprise when setting up my booth that Shari and Cindy were setting up down the same aisle. Of course, it was like old home week through that weekend and at the end of the show both Shari and Cindy asked that if there was ever an opening to please call them. Sure enough, one became available and they will be in my show for the first time. Cindy tells me that for Shari it is more of a vocation and for herself an avocation. They describes themselves as elegantly country. They have an eclectic look with Shari being more formal and Cindy adding the primitive which becomes this beautifully individual arrangement. I love it! Please stop by their booth inside the Barn. You will not be able to miss them because you will hear both Shari and Cindy with their infectious laughter. What a hoot they are! Be sure to check back daily for the next vendor!

No comments:

Post a Comment