Friday, September 24, 2010

Amy Bakes Cupcakes





I think I met Amy from Amy Bakes Cupcakes through Facebook. Mutual friends and such and here we are. Don't you just love Facebook! I had invited her to the show and Amy brought her fabulous cupcakes and they were a hit! I love that Amy is always trying out unique and different flavors and her colorful presentation is wonderful and fun. This past April show Amy brought along with cupcakes, her aprons, cupcake toppers and her darling Mom. A couple of weeks ago, my daughter got married and we had Amy make the cupcakes and there was NOT one left. Not even one for Mama to have with her coffee in the morning. You will absolutely adore Amy and crave her cupcakes so you have been warned. You can't miss her, she is right in front of the Barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment