Monday, September 27, 2010

Splash Cafe



Splash Cafe has been a tradition in Pismo Beach California for years and years. People drive from all over state when they vacation here and always stop there for a bowl of clam chowder. Well you could imagine how excited I was when they opened a new location in San Luis Obispo, Ca right across the street from my store. What I didn't know is that they also put in an artisan bakery inside, also. Can you imagine smelling fresh baked bread EVERY day coming from this cafe? And that is not all! They also have make their own chocolate. What else does a girl need? All I have to say is while you are in town for my show, you need to stop by and have a bowl of their famous clam chowder and chocolate. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment