Monday, September 20, 2010

Grenouille Antiques






If you haven't already met Coco and Fred from Grenouille, you are in for a treat. This brother and sister team finds the most amazing vintage French antiques from rusty iron beds, artwork, religious artifacts to garden. I used to shop at their San Francisco warehouse for years so when I started this show, I was hoping that they would want to be a part of it. They said yes and have been with me since. You will LOVE Fred and Coco. The women love Fred with his oh so French accent and blue eyes and Coco with her French lilt, fashion and home sense. Don't let Coco fool you with her slender looks. That woman can haul around the heaviest pieces of iron all by herself. I always love when they arrive at the show to set up. All the female dealers are waiting at the gate of the truck to see what they have brought from their latest travels. They are set up right across from my booth outside.

2 comments:

  1. I love these folks SO MUCH! What a joy to know that they will be at your wonderful show~
    Susette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see Coco again. She always bring such wonderful passion, joy and works very hard to bring her best! She is such a great vendor Judy and I am so glad you have her back!
    Sandy - The Tattered House (from home).

    ReplyDelete