Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mark and Lorraine Fogwell






I met Mark and Lorraine through a mutual dealer friend. I was told that I HAD to ask them to join the show. This friend of mine was so adamant they would be a hit. So, I invited them not knowing and having never seen what they do and if they would fit in. Well...I was defintely not disappointed. Mark and Lorraine have been collectors for years buying the most exquisite lighting and European jewelry and religious artifacts. I could spend hours in their booth. They have a very well trained eye and are consistent in bringing their best of their best. If Ralph Lauren can buy from them so can we. Be sure to stop by their booth and I am sure you will feel the same as I do that you have just fallen into a treasure chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment