Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kelly of Le Creme Jewelry




I like you to meet Kelly. I met Kelly through her husband, Andy, who sold my store. Kelly is one of those women that you connect with immediately. Another BF, best friend. Her husband had told me that Kelly designed jewelry and when I saw it, I thought she would be perfect for the show. Kelly is coming up on her 7th show with me! Kelly designs and makes each piece of jewelry. They are fabulous. In fact, she designed the piece of jewelry that my daughter, Devon, will be wearing on her big day this Sunday. You can follow Kelly on her blog with the latest designs she is working on. Stop by her booth in the Barn, if you can get near it. It seems that women have a penchant for jewelry....

Be sure to check out my previous post on my vendor, Nancy of Antiques from Memory Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment