Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bassetti Farms





I would like you to meet Ellis and Susan Bassetti of Bassetti Vineyards in Cambria. I first met Susan and Ellis when Susan Branch had a fabulous antique sale at her farm stand in Arroyo Grande last year. Their booth was charming! They brought all the products that are grown on their land. Olive oil , wine, preserves, tapenades, wreaths and fresh baked focaccia are some of the fabulous products available at the weekly market they participate in. I was in heaven! I love the homemade feel of their products and I think that you will love it, too. Be sure to stop by and have a taste and I can guarantee you that you will not leave without some of their preserves or tapenades. I also heard through the grapevine that they now make handmade olive oil soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment