Monday, April 18, 2011

Chateau et Jardin






I actually met Kathee and Dustin of Chateau et Jardin last year for the first time but have been following them through different blogs and finally got up the nerve to ask them to be a part of my show. When they arrived, I knew from that instant that I would absolutely adore this Mother/Son team. They have incredible taste and it varies from European, Cottage to industrial. Be sure to stop by their booth and enjoy this family endeavor. Say Hi to Charlie, Kathee's husband, too. Charlie is great in keeping this energetic team in check.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww Judy...thank you so much for the nice right up! We are ready to go!! Can't wait!! kathee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing what fabulous things Kathee & Dustin bring!I know it's always going to be something good!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have alot of fun all day long. Can't wait
    to see Kathee and Dustin and Charlie too. They
    have fabulous finds that we all want.

    ReplyDelete