Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Old Willow Farms and Sweetpea Bakery






I cannot even remember how many years ago that I met Carol, but Carol and Judi would come into my store and shop together. After I sold my store and started Remnants of the Past, Carol asked if she could sell her engraved pumpkins at the show. I thought perfect since I had no clue what I was going to do decorating wise to dress up the venue. Well, Carol's pumpkins were a hit! Now, every October, women stand in line to get a pumpkin before they are all gone. Carol is affectionally known these days as "Carol the Pumpkin Lady". Now, Carol and her daughter, Kelly, are teaming up as a Mother/Daughter team. Kelly is an amazing baker and has started her own business call Sweetpea Bakery. I can hardly wait to taste her goodies along Carol's. It is a secret what Carol will be doing with her booth and I can hardly wait to see with this dynamic duo. Just love family teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment