Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Vintage Brocoleur




I met Terry of The Vintage Bricoleur just this year at Alameda. Being in their booth is like being in a candy store. Everywhere you turn their is groupings of treasures, a vintage jar filled with old scissors, or a tray spilling over with mother of pearl buttons and galvanized everywhere. I LOVE it! I am so excited for you to meet Danny and Terry and Don and Melanie. And if you are wondering what a bricoleur is... The French definition means a person who makes creative and resourceful use of whatever materials are at hand, regardless of their original purpose. I think they will fit right in, don't you? You will find their booth in the new section just outside the Barn.

3 comments:

  1. Judy...OMG I love these guys!! They are a great group of dealers and have some of the BEST stuff EVER!! I Met them last year at a market and quickly became friends!! :)! So happy they are coming!! kathee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy, We are looking forward to being a part of the Remnants family. Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, girls, I'm heading for this space first
    thing. Look at all their great stuff. I'm very
    excited to find a treasure there...as I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete