Thursday, August 18, 2011

Polly Janes





Did you read my last post on Jenny of Glitterfarm? Well, if you are wondering where all that creativity comes from it is from this woman, her Mom, Polly. The apple does not fall far from the tree! I've known Polly for years when she had a little shop in the Village of Arroyo Grande that was always one of my junkin' stops. I still remember walking into her shop and smelling the scents of lavender, bay and pine. She was either making a wonderful birdhouse, making wreaths or creating something out of something she found on one of her jaunts around town. Polly of Polly Janes has been a part of Remnants since my first show in October of 2007. I cannot imagine not having her delightful personality, her kindness and let us not forget her great stuff! And remember, Polly will have her natural bay leaf wreaths at the show.

Please welcome Polly!


1 comment:

  1. truly my new best friend! can't wait to see Polly again!!

    ReplyDelete