Thursday, September 15, 2011

A French Touch Salon



On my birthday one year, my girlfriend gave me a gift certificate to her friend's salon in San Luis Obispo. If you know me, it will take forever for me to use a gift like this because I do not take the time to pamper myself. Every time, I would see this friend, she would ask me if I had gone to see Patricia. So, finally, one evening I dragged myself from just relaxing at home and to this skin seminar. It was the most informative and fun evening I have had in a long time. I went ahead and booked myself for a facial. Well... now I am hooked! Patricia owns A French Touch Salon in San Luis Obispo. Patricia was taught the secrets of how French women look so beautiful by her mother at a very famous French day spa in Northern California called Yvette's. I also discovered through Patricia a wonderful makeup called Colored Science. I love it! While you are here for your trip to Remnants with your friends, treat yourself to a facial. It is pure heaven.






No comments:

Post a Comment