Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pink and Peonies





One of things I love about this business are the people you meet along the way. I met Debi 14 years ago when I owned a little store called, Well...La de Da! Debi and her husband, Mark, would come to the coast for a little getaway and would always stop by. When I sold my store, I lost touch with them. Well, one of the shows, this darling couple walks up behind me and says, "Hi Judy". I looked around and there they were. They have consistently attended the show and always have joked about having a booth. I thought they were kidding but evidently they were not. This will be Debi's third time showing at Remnants and I know that she is hooked now. Her cute hubbie, Mark, all along thought they were clearing out their garage until now. Welcome to the biz Mark!

Please welcome Debi of Pinks and Peonies!



1 comment:

  1. Debi always does a fabulous booth!
    We love debi!! - Colette and Katy

    ReplyDelete