Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Great Findz



They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well...I do not what else I can say about Dawn from Great Findz. Just take a peak! I met Dawn through another vendor and asked her to participate in the show. Dawn and her cute hubby, Jeff, drove all the way down from Washington to be a part of Remnants and as you can see, they are nothing short of amazing. Dawn finds the most unusual and electic items. Not only do I love her stuff but I adore Dawn. She is talented, funny, kind and gracious.



This will be Dawn's third show with Remnants, so please welcome Dawn!


4 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd feature her soon! She really IS amazing and I honestly don't know when she sleeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn is an absolute delight! She finds incredible treasures and I'd like to capture just a little of her energy. Must be youth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn is a true artist who inspires so many of us in the Pacific Northwest! I took these photos at Dawn's friend's house (Mela), for a sale which Dawn helped to style. If you think this is gorgeous, wait till you see her at Remnants of the Past!!

    http://ormolulu.blogspot.com/2010/08/great-findz-cake-go-to-this-sale.html

    ReplyDelete